Free online training course in ICH-GCP Good Clinical Practice

[Update 2011: Unfortunately the MIT e-learning site appears to be out of service. However I have been able to find these courses hosted at a new location.  Enjoy them here.]

A thorough knowledge of good clinical practice is essential for landing a job as a clinical research associate, assistant, or coordinator.

Instead of paying a lot for an online ICH-GCP training program, you can learn what you need for free from these video seminars.  The site provides a series of lectures covering various aspects of the GCP guidelines.  It was designed to train physicians in South America and it’s affiliated with Pfizer and MIT, so you can trust what they tell you.  The only bad thing about it is that you’ll need to install RealPlayer (or the Real Alternative codec pack).

Here are the lecture topics:

• Clinical Research: An Overview
  • Safety Reporting Responsibilities
  • Guidelines for CRF Completion
  • Trial Monitoring
  • Audit of a Clinical Trial Site
  • Clinical Research in the 21st Century: Areas for Future Research
  • ICIC: A Model of a Private Health Institution for Clinical Research

And here’s the *new* link: Good Practices in Clinical Research.

If you want to learn more about ICH-GCP, you should also check out these helpful references:

Posted: January 10th, 2009 | Author: | Filed under: Clinical research, Education, ICH-GCP, Resources, Training | Tags: , , , , , , | 83 Comments »

83 Comments on “Free online training course in ICH-GCP Good Clinical Practice”

1. 1 cynde sanders said at 3:10 pm on July 12th, 2010:

Hello,
    Please i work in a research clinic and would want to partake in this free ICH-GCP online training for myself and Sub -I.What does it take to get connected?

2. 2 Vik said at 1:18 pm on September 18th, 2010:

I am interested in the free course. Can you please let me know where i can obtain this free online course.

Vik

3. 3 Tushar gadge said at 11:34 am on October 11th, 2010:

Hello sir, i want to do the online course of clinical research. And also want information about its scope. Thanks

4. 4 MIRNA ARIZA said at 2:07 pm on October 13th, 2010:

Hello
    I am intereted as well in this free course, can you please let me know where can i obtain the info for the course. thanks

5. 5 shilpa rao said at 11:19 am on October 14th, 2010:

when can i do the course

6. 6 Kaushal said at 12:52 pm on October 14th, 2010:

where can i register for the course and whats the further process please provide me the details

7. 7 roy said at 7:05 pm on October 17th, 2010:

@Tushar gadge
    Hi i wld like to dod the course also, were u able to get it?

Thanks

8. 8 Tita said at 2:34 pm on November 17th, 2010:

9. 9 Mary said at 10:49 am on November 23rd, 2010:

where can I access this course ?

10. 10 HI said at 11:27 am on November 25th, 2010:

hi,
    i m interesting in your program can you please send me the details on my email address

11. 11 Sheela Mitta said at 10:27 am on December 1st, 2010:

Dear Sir/Madam,
    Our company is interested in having their employees train in GCPs. Please let me know how I would go about registering for this course.

12. 12 Dr Avinash Auti said at 12:53 am on December 13th, 2010:

I like to join free ICH-GCP online training.
    please guide me how to join this course.

13. 13 Mirna said at 11:08 pm on December 25th, 2010:

I Would like to join free ICH-GCP program,Please let me know how I can do it. Thanks.

14. 14 Anonymous said at 10:11 pm on January 15th, 2011:

sir please give me path thaat how can i join this online traainig?

my email id is shripatil18@rediffmail.com.

15. 15 dr meenal said at 3:18 am on January 19th, 2011:

i want to join this course.give information

16. 16 Rosemary julian said at 11:43 pm on January 26th, 2011:

@cynde sanders

Dear madam /Sir,
    Sub- connected with CRA.

17. 17 janardhana rao said at 4:40 am on January 28th, 2011:

dear Sir /madam ,
    I Would like to join free ICH-GCP program in online course ,Please let me know how I can do it.

Thanks&regards
    janardhan

18. 18 janardhana rao said at 4:42 am on January 28th, 2011:

janardhana rao :
    dear Sir /madam ,
    I Would like to join free ICH-GCP program in free online course ,Please let me know how I can do it.
    Thanks&regards
    janardhan

19. 19 gulfidan said at 9:08 am on February 3rd, 2011:

I am medical doctor from Turkey. I am interested in clinical studies. Could you possibly to send me free courses on clinical studies? Thanks in advance.

20. 20 kalyani said at 5:09 am on February 5th, 2011:

Respected sir,
    Myself assistant professor in biotechnlogy want to join free online ICH-GCP course. please let me know the details of joining

21. 21 Pawan Maheshwari said at 3:05 am on March 14th, 2011:

I want to done ICH-GCP training Online.

22. 22 shelpa said at 8:29 am on April 15th, 2011:

Hi,
    I would like to enroll in free online course.

23. 23 Ravi said at 3:35 pm on May 31st, 2011:

Will I got any certification after completion of this course?

24. 24 Headhunter said at 1:09 pm on June 11th, 2011:

Please see the updated link. No, you won’t receive any certification — this is a self-study course.

I am a little surprised at the comments asking for instructions on how to ‘enroll’. I think it’s pretty obvious that this is a self-study, online program, that is being hosted by another site. I did not develop this program and I have nothing to do with it other than recognizing it as a potential resource for people trying to learn about careers in clinical research.

25. 25 Bhavisha said at 4:53 am on June 17th, 2011:

I would like to join the ICH-GCP free online training course……….please let me know how I can?

26. 26 Bhavisha said at 4:55 am on June 17th, 2011:

Sorry for asking the same

27. 27 N. Godlove said at 7:49 am on April 27th, 2012:

Im so very grateful to fine this course and very ready to undertake it to the very end but my question is, PLEASE SIR,
    IS THERE ANY CERTIFICATE AT THE END OF THIS TRAINING? I BADLY NEED A YOUR CERTIFICATE
    THANKS

28. 28 Y.K.H said at 7:45 am on July 3rd, 2012:

Hi , I would like to join this free course since I am a medical student and I want to improve my knowledge and I will be grateful for you …

29. 29 Tigist Mekonnen said at 3:55 am on August 4th, 2013:

Hello
    please i work in a research site and would want to partake in this free ICH-GCP online training. what dose it take to get connected?

30. 30 GCP Training FREE said at 3:38 am on January 21st, 2014:

Check this GCP training out.
    It is completely free, there is no need to register and there is no need to download any additional software

31. 31 DR. Kibuuka said at 8:59 am on August 14th, 2014:

I request for the free on line GCP training.
    Thanks

32. 32 Kay said at 4:17 am on September 20th, 2014:

Hi,

Please could i enroll on this free ICH-GCP online course?

Many Thanks

33. 33 Free Online Courses Ich Gcp | Best Web Education said at 6:17 pm on May 13th, 2016:

[…] Free online training course in ICH-GCP … – 82 Comments on “Free online training course in ICH-GCP Good Clinical Practice” […]